IGB International School Scholarships
For Grade 6 to 12 (Academic Year 2022/2023)
IGB International School (IGBIS) is giving an opportunity to students to join our diverse, vibrant and talented students and their ambitions to ignite minds and impact change in the world.
IGBIS is offering scholarships for students who are eligible to enrol into our International Baccalaureate (IB) Middle Years Programme, Diploma Programme and Career-related Programme. These scholarship concessions are between 25% to 75% of the annual tuition fees. Scholarship awards are based on a combination of both merit and needs-based outcomes. All applications will be assessed and the final decision will be made by our Scholarship Committee.
For more information about the scholarship opportunities, please contact our Admissions Team.
How to apply:
Students must submit the following documents by Monday, 28th February 2022:
- The Scholarship Application form
- At least 2 years or more of your previous school reports
- A copy of the applicant’s NRIC or passport
- A letter of application written by the student detailing:
- Why he/she is applying for a scholarship at IGBIS for the IB Diploma Programme
- A description of his/her strengths
- What he/she can contribute to IGBIS’ mission and vision of ‘Igniting minds and Impacting Lives’.
- How he/she demonstrates attributes of the IB Learner Profile.
- Written references from three people, at least two of whom are professionals who have taught and/or worked with the student and can attest to his/her ability in the following areas:
- Academic ability within the school curriculum.
- The student’s independence, responsibility, perseverance, and approach to learning.
- Involvement in other aspects of school life.
- Characteristics of the student that define them as a model student.
- Details of these three referees who may be contacted for information about the student’s suitability for a scholarship.
- Any other documentation that may support the student’s application
For further assistance with the application process please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +(60) 3 6145 4688.