The purpose of the House System at IGBIS is to:
- Provide an inclusive community for all members.
- Offer a balanced range of activities to all students.
- Develop community spirit.
At IGBIS, we have four teams with members of all grades — from Fireflies to Grade 12 students — who compete with each other for House points.
|House Name||House Color|
The house cup runs throughout the academic year. House events involve students contributing points to their team’s total. Students can also earn points throughout the year by joining in athletic and activity opportunities.
House events include:
- Phoenix House Activity Day (PHAD)
- Secondary and Elementary sports days
- Inter-house competitions