IGBIS Summer School 2019
15/07/2019 – 26/07/2019
Open to all students. Register now. Please contact +603 6145 4688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Week ~ (Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 3.00pm) RM 1000
- 2 Weeks ~ (Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 3.00pm) RM 1800
(Week 2, there are 3 options, please choose one)
- Time: 8.00 am to 3.00 pm
- Break time: 10.00 am to 10.30 am (Breakfast) and 12.00 pm to 1.00pm (Lunch)
Soccer: Fundamental soccer skills, e.g. Dribbling, footwork, etc.
Swimming: Water familiarization, kick and arm movement, etc.
Martial Art: Fundamental skills in Karate, Taekwondo, Aikido, Silat and Archery.
Young Entrepreneur: Communication & Social Skills (180° Game Plan).
- A highly interactive social collaboration program designed to active strategic thinking capabilities and communication skills.
- Activities include strategy game to improve cognitive skills and memory formation.
- Students communication on team formation, giving instruction, receiving information and designing game plans to compete challenges against other teams.
Fun with Picture Book: Introduction to comics – Basic elements and techniques – Making comic strips – Comic strips exhibition.
Music Band: Make students aware of the requirements of band playing, and learn basic skills to play musical instruments.
Week 2 – Choose One (Option 1, 2 or 3)