The IGBIS school colours are red, black, grey and white. Uniforms are compulsory for all students except on nominated free dress days, when students are permitted to wear clothing in accordance with a particular theme. At all time, students should dress appropriately and conservatively.
- The wearing of a tudung in IGBIS school colours is acceptable; colours should be solid.
- Only the IGBIS hat/cap can be worn.
- No hats/caps may be worn inside the school building.
- All students are required to wear the nominated IGBIS polo or white shirt.
- A singlet/t-shirt may be worn under the shirt, but must be hidden.
- The white shirt must be buttoned up, with the exception of the top button.
- IGBIS team t-shirts can be worn on nominated days or at specified events.
- Socks should be white.
- Girls are required to wear the IGBIS shorts, trousers, skirt or culottes.
- Boys are required to wear the IGBIS shorts or trousers.
- Students in Early Years 1 & 2 can wear flat sandals without socks.
- Students from KG-Gr 12 must wear black shoes or black trainers/sports shoes.
- The amount of jewellery worn by a student should not be excessive nor be of great monetary or sentimental value.
- Due to safety concerns, students may be requested to remove any jewellery prior to PE, Art, Design and Science lessons, as well as other activities where appropriate.
- Students must wear the IGBIS PE T-shirt or House T-shirt and shorts.
- In Secondary School the PE uniform must only be worn during PE lessons.
- In Elementary School students may wear their PE uniform all day on their nominated PE days.
- IGBIS swimwear must be worn in the school pools.
- Students’ hair style should be neat, clean and in good taste.
Students in Secondary School with long hair may be required on occasions to have it tied back/up.
- Students in Elementary School with long hair must have their hair tied back/up.