Exciting opportunities exist as IGBIS conducts its search for additional IB teachers and specialist personnel for the current school year.
What are we looking for?
IGBIS selects educators who understand and embody the IB philosophy of education as well as the school’s Vision and Mission. We seek enthusiastic and dedicated staff with an international mindset. Being an inclusive school, we teach a broad range of children and we are looking for experienced educators who can differentiate and appreciate the breadth of abilities that exist in our classrooms.
- The opportunity to be part of a growing educational community that takes pride in educating the whole child from ages 2 to 19 years of age.
- A supportive team of educators and staff that value diversity and innovation.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Experience working in an exclusive International Baccalaureate environment: IGBIS is the only school in Malaysia to offer all four IB programmes (Primary Years Programme, Middle Years Programme, Diploma Programme, Career-related Programme).
- Competitive salary and benefits package for expatriate teachers that includes housing allowance, medical insurance, pension contribution, annual return flights to country of origin, and tuition for dependents.
- Candidates are required to have a university degree, a recognised teaching qualification and three years of teaching experience.
- Experience teaching in one or more IB programme is preferred, however teachers who have worked with other inquiry models of teaching will also be considered.