IGBIS seeks bright, energetic people to join our team and contribute to the continued growth of a leading international school in the region. Non-academic members of the school play an integral part in the operation of the school, from essential administrative functions to support the academic faculty. At IGBIS we believe that satisfaction in the workplace comes from seizing opportunities to challenge oneself, constantly seeking to improve and learn new things. We all have the opportunity to be role models to our students and as such, all our staff, both academic and non-academic, have the spirit of lifelong learners who approach tasks with enthusiasm and purpose.
Senior Executive/Executive – System and Data
The Senior Executive/Executive – System and Data is responsible for overall management and administration to support the core applications data and system. He/She will build and innovate systems that add extra functionality to our existing systems.
This position is responsible for ensuring all data in the school is accurate and up-to-date, preparing reports for students and parents providing analysis for Senior Leaders. He/She is required to work closely with the ICT Team to ensure all applications in school are in working order and minimise operational disruption.
- Data Management – Responsible for data gathering, processing, ensuring data structures are adequate and report design and administration as required
- Core Application Support – Responsible for working with relevant departments to define requirements for system integration in school and others
- Support – Being the primary contact for academic-related support for data and systems.
- Training – Able to provide training for core application-specific training for teaching and non-teaching staff.
1) System and Data
- Managing administration and integration and maintenance of the school’s system and related programmes such as Open Apply, Managebac, G-Suite, Hapara, Toddle and etc
- Administer the rollover process for the new academic year in Open Apply and Managebac.
- Academic support related to relevant academic report templates, attendance reports and maintaining accurate data utilising relevant software.
- Work closely with the Academic team on data and system effectively to ensure the integrity of all data.
- Create and enforce policies for effective data management
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with senior management, external stakeholders etc.
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Assist with reports and data extraction.
- Monitor and analyse information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
- Troubleshoot data-related problems.
2) Help Desk
- To assist ICT Team with Helpdesk and support
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information System, Data Science, Statistics or related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in data management or analysis in the education sector
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies
- Proficient in Google Workspace (G-Suite) and MS Office
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Ability to decipher and organise large amounts of data
- An analytical mindset with superb communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Ability to translate complex problems clearly and in non-technical terms
- Ability to work in minimal direct supervision and a team player
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
Assistant Manager – Marketing
The role of the Assistant Manager– Marketing requires the ability to conceptualise, develop and implement strategies on a multitude of platforms to promote IGB International School. The role will involve a great deal of digital and online marketing work and the management of the school website and social media accounts. The incumbent should be highly innovative, dynamic and energetic. He /she needs to work diligently to not only promote the School, but also to present it in a positive light.
He/She will also be responsible for the public relations and ongoing communication needs of the School to coordinate email newsletters, brochures, signs and all communication collaterals that get the word out about the School.
Planning, organizing and managing projects taking into account priorities, resources, budgets, issues and constraints to achieve desired results; define clear project scope and objectives
Conceptualising marketing and branding strategies to achieve the strategic business goals of the School.
Planning and managing digital marketing campaigns and assessing and reporting performance against KPIs and ROI (reach, lead generation, traffic, conversations).
Working with agencies and designers on relevant design visuals and landing pages and optimise the user experience
Organising and running marketing events, including Open Days, exhibitions & roadshows, EduBooths, PISF etc aimed at driving enrolments, in accordance with the agreed calendar and strategies.
Strategizing, developing and managing Business-to-Business (B2B) collaborations and sponsorship programme with other educational institutions locally or internationally
Accountable for driving enrolments (domestics and international) in order to meet targets
Carrying out the successful implementation of internal and external marketing communications campaigns (advertising, promotions and public relations) to promote brand recognition
Overseeing and managing the development and production of communication materials pertaining to the School and ensure that the materials are updated and in line with the brand identity
Developing relationships with embassy community liaison officers (CLO), company representatives, company HR departments and relocation agents in promoting the School
- Degree or Master Degree in Marketing/Communication or related field of study.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experienced in running digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of design concept and its real-life implementation and visual communication design
- Interpersonal skills that enable working with people at all levels, motivate others and change people’s attitudes when necessary
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas
- Organisational and planning skills to manage own time and to meet deadlines and objectives
- Leadership skills
- A strong goal and results orientation
Internship for Computer/IT Students
IGBIS is seeking interested candidates for an unpaid internship to assist the Information & Technology Department to build and maintain their information systems, as well as creative or artistic assistance with other departments.
A suitable candidate will:
- Need to be able to present on campus with a regular schedule
- Demonstrate competency at using G-suits range of products
- Demonstrate a flair for creative work
- Demonstrate the learner profile, especially through teamwork in an educational setting
Successful candidate, while working at IGBIS, will:
- Assist the IT Department as a tier 1 support person, helping with messages, collecting devices, processing requests, or maintaining help desk tickets.
- Assist the IT Department in their initiative to invest in an inventory system, or help with their asset management
- Assist the Marketing department in maintaining the school website with regularly updated content
- Assist teaching staff with beautification of school bulletin boards
- Assist the Art Department by providing creative input into student development and curriculum
- Other administrative and clerical tasks assigned by the ICT Coordinator
It is your chance to play a key role in the continued success of our company. We offer a great working environment in a professional office location. To apply for vacancies, please send a cover letter, CV and the contact details of two referees to the Human Resources department at email@example.com. Please note the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.