IGBIS hires incredible people who will thrive in a multicultural organization that keeps learning and wellbeing at its core. To create the best environment for our students, we seek admin and support staff who are enthusiastic, knowledgeable, flexible and have an international mindset to join our team.
In all positions, we share the responsibility to:
- Commit to, pursue and positively promote the School’s Vision, Mission, Motto and Pillars.
- Model and encourage culture and climate in support of our Guiding Statements and the IB Learner Profile to create a sense of belonging for all.
- Develop an environment in which students and staff are challenged, supported and provided with a sense of purpose so as to develop and maintain an enthusiasm for learning.
- Critically reflect on and constantly improve our own knowledge and skills through professional dialogue, collaboration and professional development.
- Build relationships with all stakeholders that promote the success of the School.
For details, please click the vacancies below.
*Updated 6 November 2023
How to Apply
Candidates should email their application to Human Resources at email@example.com with the specific position being applied to in the subject line. Please be sure to include:
- A cover letter specific to the role you are applying for explaining why you believe you are a fit.
- An up-to-date CV with no employment gaps.
- The contact details for two referees including your current/most recent direct supervisor.